Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Revelling

Mimi’s Décor Savvy + “Spirit”ed Costumes + Great Guests = One Fabulous Party

This girl knows how to throw a Halloween Party. Our camera was AWOL before we left--so no pics of the great costumes--but (thank the stars) I discovered it soon after we came home. My little heart would not rest until I snuck back to her haunted halls for a little documentation. If I had to choose between going to Hawaii and throwing a Halloween party, I might have picked the tropics. Mimi, however, picks Halloween.

And aren’t we the lucky ones?

You needed some fabulous haunted house inspiration, right? Look no further:




In good lighting, these pics look fabulous, not scary. With strobe lights, fog, creepy sound effects and spooky monsters grabbing our ankles while we gawked at the cockroaches, it was scary.*

*Thanks for all the hand holding, Penelope; all shriek induced incontinence was avoided.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Maybe next time she could throw a Halloween party in Hawaii, now that would be the ultimate. Can I come?

Nancy said...

p.s. your link didn't work.

Rebecca Irvine said...

You got some great pics--it was a fun time and fabulously decorated.

pam said...

This woman must be related to Marha Stewart. I just watched her halloween special the other evening and she really goes all out with over the top decorations and goodies. It all looks like great fun.

Mimi said...

You are too kind!! I'm so glad you guys were able to come and join all the fun!!!

Hawaii would have been wonderful, but the Halloween party was little bit's of money here and there instead of one big chunk all at once, that's how I finally made my decision. Maybe next year! But probably not!