Oh what really cute little man. I had a couple of babies I thought were repeats till I got it right. Seriously I felt like I'd already had Hayley before with Rachel they reminded me so much of each other for a few monthes.
Week old Charlie looks great! I miss him and all of you. Would have loved to stay longer. Angela and I had a good drive home, only went through a couple of blizzards. This morning was depressingly overcast and the driveway is impassible with icy snow. Miss you and those fresh oranges.
ahhhh, he is the cutest baby ever!!!( im not just saying that---its so rare to see beautiful newborns!) i cant belive how pretty he is!! what a doll. i am so sad that i couldnt be there for your baby , and for sams bday party. i love that you decorated the cake and everything---that must not stress you out. i get so stressed when im decorating a cake. it has to be perfect.
Congratulations Becky! Charlie is adorable. I found your blog through Nienie then Cardigan Empire. It was a good surprise! I enjoyed peeking at your life, your kids are so cute. Sometimes it's hard to believe it's been so many years since Wymount, but other days it feels like a lifetime ago! I hope your little ones are letting you get some rest! Take Care!
13 comments:
ahh! he's so cute - i especially love the first pic. it was great talking to you today
Their noses are identical. Charlie's eyes are so big!
He is so sweet!
yes, very Sam, very Bagley, here I thought we had ourselves a Craig. We'll take him anyway, he's a keeper.
He has big beautiful eyes!
Congrats.
Oh, Becky, he's just beautiful.
Wow.
Your pictures make me remember when our sons were wee ones. I remember having to fight the urge to hug them too tightly. The love is overwhelming.
Okay, way to cute. Wow does he look like Sam. Congrats Becky and family. I can almost smell that new baby smell. It's my favorite.
He is so Cute!! How are you guys doing? How are your sweet girls? We miss all of the ward so much!
Oh how I wish I had a Baby Charlie right now....... Becky, he so cute, I just want to pinch him....
Oh what really cute little man. I had a couple of babies I thought were repeats till I got it right. Seriously I felt like I'd already had Hayley before with Rachel they reminded me so much of each other for a few monthes.
Week old Charlie looks great! I miss him and all of you. Would have loved to stay longer. Angela and I had a good drive home, only went through a couple of blizzards. This morning was depressingly overcast and the driveway is impassible with icy snow. Miss you and those fresh oranges.
ahhhh,
he is the cutest baby ever!!!( im not just saying that---its so rare to see beautiful newborns!) i cant belive how pretty he is!! what a doll.
i am so sad that i couldnt be there for your baby , and for sams bday party.
i love that you decorated the cake and everything---that must not stress you out.
i get so stressed when im decorating a cake. it has to be perfect.
Congratulations Becky! Charlie is adorable. I found your blog through Nienie then Cardigan Empire. It was a good surprise! I enjoyed peeking at your life, your kids are so cute. Sometimes it's hard to believe it's been so many years since Wymount, but other days it feels like a lifetime ago! I hope your little ones are letting you get some rest! Take Care!
Post a Comment