This week we got out at 12:30 on Wednesday and no school on Thursday and Friday, so we made it an EXTRA fun week. On Saturday we went to Mother Nature's Farm! They had some awesome reptiles displayed. The best part was that most of the animals were wondering around, including an alligator!! I'm not kidding.
It was a ton of fun!!
!!CRAZY!!
!!CRAZY!!
11 comments:
What's even crazier is how excited we are for gas to be ONLY $2.99. :)
Looks like some good times were had by the Bagley fam!!
I love the reptiles at the pumpkin farm! Too funny.
We got gas for 2.85 the other day and I couldn't believe it.
Also, in your halloween decor post I love the bat mobile!
The bats were from Target's 07 decor hanging from their ceiling at the entrance of the store. I showed up at closing time on the 31st and asked if I could have them if they were just going to throw them away. The guy thought I was pretty crazy, but he gave them to me anyway!
Looks like you guys had a ball! I like the bat Mobile too.
Glad y'all had a good time with the 'gators and the snakes. Glad I wasn't there. But the rest looked fun. Good thing most of you had on your best halloween colors. Great price on gasoline. Ours is still more, always getting ripped off on gasoline here.
$2.99!? Not on my side of the valley, hopefully we'll be there soon, oh and looks like fun, not sure about the whole aligator thing though.
Isn't it funny that Maddie my 11 year old insisted on including the gas price photo? She's a crack up! But we were excited to see it dip below $3.00 and wondered if it would be the last we'd see of that. Let's hope not!
I thought the 2.99 photo was one her dad slipped in!
You touched it's TEETH! Are you crazy? I think I'm pretty brave, and I might have had a hard time with that.
yes sir i touched it's teeth but its mouth was taped shut
lol ... Where are you guys at? Here in East TN our gas is at 2.59! SCORE! lol :D Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment